- World Paper and Paperboard (Predicast Inc) 1974
- The Cleveland Bank Book with Stephen Brobeck (Cleveland Consumer Action) 1976
- The Bank Book with Stephen Brobeck (Harcourt, Brace< Jovanovich) 1986
Articles and Papers
- The Eaton Social Audit given at Harvard Graduate School of Business Faculty Seminar Nov. 1973
- The Case of the Nebulous Numbers – Commentary (Harvard Business Review) Nov. 1974
- Merit Pay: Issues the Merit Consideration with Richard Wesp and Jerome Przybylski (Papers and Proceedings of the Academic Chairs Conference 1995)
- Gulliver and the Land of Chump: Combating Student Cynicism with John McLaughlin (Whose Values? Ethics in International Business) 1996
Research Interests: Issues in consumer banking.
- Experience in Forensic Economics
- Over thirty years of experience in offering professional evaluations in legal case. I given testimony in three New York counties, and in Pennsylvania in cases involving economic losses, as well as evaluations of occupational licenses and advanced degrees.